Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Pack of Dogs

The dogs on either side of me were particularly loud this morning. I didn't think too much of it and got up at my normal time. I walked out to say good morning to Charlie and feed him and saw there were two other dogs in the backyard. They were our dogs from next door. A dog a little smaller than Charlie and another black dog that was about the same size. They have always played by the fence with each other and tried to dig a little too. I put a stop to that immediately. ALL morning long I was trying to figure out how these two dogs got over here? I got up at 3:30am to correct Charlie and they were not back there, so it was sometime after that. The problem is I walked the line of the fence and couldn't see any place where a small and rather large dog shimmied their way to our side. They couldn't jump the fence considering there was a good 3 feet more fence added to the top prior to me living there. It has bothered me all day, I just can't figure it out.

The funny thing is imagining what CT was thinking when I noticed the other dogs. "Aww man, I wasn't suppose to have anyone over." "Yall be quiet, my mom doesn't know you're here." "You're not allowed to poop there." "You better get out of the garden, we aren't allowed to go in the garden." Which by the way, the big black dog made a huge poop in the middle of the yard. I am luck enough that CT goes in the ivy. He also was in and out of the garden, you should have seen CT looking at him on the other side of the foot and a half "fence" around it. He was so confused.

I sent the home and I'm hoping to figure out this mystery and not have them in my yard when I get home!!

1 comment: