Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas on Manor Avenue

It's Christmas time on Manor Avenue. The lights from my neighbors across the street inspired me. I put lights up in my front yard. Between the two of us, we light up the whole street! I was lucky to have my girlfriends here in Columbia come and enjoy all my decorations at out annual gift exchange. I even got some new ornaments for my tree!



I was able to get about half of moms Santa Clause collection and put them up around the house. I think she was happy to have them off her hands. It was just one of many of her collections!!



Luckily you can't see all the cords that are plugged in to make all this light! It does look pretty tacky in the day, but I guess all of them do, not just mine! :)














2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good job! You may have just inspired me to do a Christmas around our house post on my blog! (as I type Luke is pulling decor down again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Merry Christmas. Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete