Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Charlie's New Home

Charlie and I stayed at the new house this past weekend. He had a really hard first night, it broke my heart. He couldn't find his own space and didn't know where he was and I don't think he slept all night long. Which means, neither did I. Saturday was a better day. We got up and went on a walk before it got too hot and we palyed all day long. I filled up the pool for him three different times that day. He loves playing in the pool. Charlie also got a new toy! It's a KONG wrapped in this tough fabric. He LOVES it!!! So we are finding our way and he is getting used to things more and more.

















4 comments:

  1. We love wubbas too! I hope you are both settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Charlie is getting cozy in his new yard. It will take him a little while but, before long, it'll be like he was there all along! By the way, you've inspired me to start my blog back up, too. I actually started mine 3 years ago and only posted 3 blogs before going into retirement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddie loves his kong! he gets one filled with peanut butter every night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freeze them with the peanut butter in them. They really have to work to get it out. I wish my dogs would go in a kiddie pool. Fun!

    ReplyDelete