Thursday, June 4, 2009


So, I closed on my house at the beginning of May. I like to start off as if I'm in the middle of a conversation with 'so.' Isn't that in a movie? Anyway, tomorrow I will move the last of my furniture into the house from my storage unit. I've been moving boxes and small stuff for the last two weeks. I'm still waiting for this bolt of lighting type feeling that "Oh My Gosh, I own this house" and I haven't had that yet. I wonder if it will ever come?


So far I have three phases to the house. The original is right after closing. The first phase is yard work, front and back! Big, Huge task!!! Phase two is paint and pulling up the nasty carpet. Phase three is hardwood floors and moving in!! I'm hoping to only have four phase, so the last will be everything in it's place, oh I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! A blog for JenWilli! Can't wait to see pictures of the progress!

    ReplyDelete